Bridging the gap between Ontario’s Health Plans and the Coverage Your Employees Need
By supplementing provincial health plans with additional health and dental employee benefits you are showing you care about your workers and it helps retain your best employees for longer!
Garrett Group works with a wide variety of group health and dental benefits from leading insurance companies, including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Manulife Financial, Great-West Life, Desjardins, Empire Life, Sun Life, and RBC Insurance.
Health and dental benefits cover plan members and their dependents.
Group Health Benefits
- Prescription drugs with pay direct drug card
- Insurance and services for serious illnesses
- Travel medical coverage
- Vision care
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Semi-private hospital
- Paramedical practitioners (e.g. massage, chiropractor, etc.)
- Medical equipment and appliances
Dental services are generally grouped into three major categories.
Basic Dental (Diagnostic and Preventative Treatments):
- Dental examinations
- Oral hygiene
- Scaling of teeth
- Tooth extractions
- Periodontic services
- Endodontic services
- Inlays and onlays
Orthodontic (Procedures and Appliances):
- Space maintainers
- Other mechanical aids to straighten teeth and correct defects