To Our Valued Clients,
Since we last communicated with you the COVID-19 has had
dramatic impact on all our businesses. Sadly, since that time, we’ve all borne
witness to how this insidious virus is impacting our families, our communities
and our very way of life. What we’re facing is daunting, but I am heartened by
the moments of triumph in everyday acts of courage, humanity and love. Our
health system and our front-line workers are the true heroes. Although these
are trying times for us all, we remain optimistic that our world will thrive
once again as we all do our part.
We want to let you know that we’re focused on supporting you our clients throughout this pandemic. We do not want to bombard you with constant information but only provide you helpful items. We hope the following quick links will be of useful service to you as a;
Sometimes it’s just nice to find everything you need to know on Covid-19 in one place such as:
Here’s how the Ontario Chamber of Commerce is helping you and our local Chambers during COVID-19 as they update this information as things are constantly changing:
- Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit – equipped with knowledge, skills and resources to support your business.
- Business and Employee Supports – Support resources and funding for your business.
- Our Advocacy – How the Ontario Chamber of Commerce helps businesses.
- The latest news from the Government of Canada and Ontario on COVID-19.
- Work from Home – Resources to help you and your employees during this time.
- Mental Health Resources – Resources to help you with anxiety, stress, worry and uncertainty.
- How to Protect Yourself – Useful knowledge on protecting you and your employees during this time.
- Talk to us – Ontario Chamber is there for your business.
- Frequently Asked Questions – For Business, Employers, and Employees.
- #Difference Makers – Businesses joining the fight, and diverting resources to support COVID-19 efforts.